Tuesday, March 19, 2013

So Aaron and I decided that with our baby just weeks away, that we needed to blog about our lives and  make it a little easier for family and friends far away to love our little one as much as we will... Well, almost.
   For those who don't know, Aaron and I live in Las Vegas while Aaron is getting his Masters degree in Kinesiology at UNLV. He will graduate May 2014. He is in the grueling, stressful, ridiculous process and studying and preparing for the MCAT. He is working part-time for one of his professors as a research assistant. And once school gets out he will also be taking on a full time job as an assistant to a Gynecological Oncologist here is Vegas. It will be a very busy summer for him.
   I am currently working part-time at a home building company called Harmony Homes in customer service. It's been a great job and very flexible, which is perfect when I feel like all I do is go to the doctor these days.






      Last August we celebrated our 1 year anniversary by going to see The Phantom of the Opera at The Venetian. It was so amazing! Aaron and I had a great time dressing up, taking advantage of the valet parking, and acting fancy for a night.




   The day after our anniversary we got the best news ever! We were having a baby! I will write a separate post ALL about that.




    All in all, I'm still getting used to living in Vegas. It's so different from anywhere I have ever lived. The winter has been fantastic (I didn't have to scrape my windshield .. not even once!) but I'm dreading this summer with a newborn baby. Especially with the scary flash floods we get here. I hope I get don't get stranded somewhere with the baby either. Wish me luck!

     
    

No comments:

Post a Comment